matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, October 04, 2003

The Rich Mullins book is tearing me up! So longing to have his kind of passion for you God! So longing to feel your love for me O Son of God. I dedicate to live that life. the life of total surrender to you. Father surround me in your love, today. Break down every idol. Bring me into such an authentic relationship that it shows in every dark corner of my life!
I'm longing to be with you Lord. I'm longing to feel the total strength of Your presence, O Father. Have mercy on me! Hold me! Teach me your ever present light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home