matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Finished another expense report, still unpacking and trying to catch up on calls, emails, and deadlines.

Caleb is doing so well in school now. We've been worried about his school experience because he's so unstructured and would rather play pretend, dance, and stay loose and flexible in his own peculiar way. He's very interested now in the learning process. Letters and numbers still appear backwards a little less than half the time.

Jacob is getting ready to be in another of Josh and Beth's Christmas shows. Same show- I think they're just tweaking it a little.

Isaac has asked if he can go to the Homecoming at his old school and I'm struggling with what I should say. Lord give me wisdom to know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home