matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, October 03, 2003

From the thick, deep, overlooking trees
to the bent and leaning
I drove
I thought
I wished and wondered
The music of questions
the glow of the dash
I am helpless held
captivated by this
God kissed earth
of loud and soft
rocky smooth
precious land of mirth
yes
mirth
(I blush as God watches me sing)
I feel young.
My mind alive
my heart still hopeful
breathing in the star scattered ceiling of space.
God, how could they forget the hand that stroked the universe into
blessed
mighty
existence
?
"Beautiful"
I whisper
as the silver grace continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home