matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

It's been a week since my last post. I've had a good week. Went to Olney Illinois on the weekend. Olney Southern Baptist Church. Friday night worship, Saturday at a crafts fair- performance (We were competing with a brass band 100 yards from where we were. Ahhh! I don't think I'll ever forget that. Saturday afternoon- workshop, Saturday night- Worship. Sunday Morning worship. Darlene went home Sunday Afternoon and I stayed Sunday Night. got back around 1:30 am. Darlene took the kids to school so all I had to do was get myself to work.

Isaac had a good time at Kathy's house. She said he was the perfect gentleman. Good news on the Isaac front. He is unable to go to the McGavick homecoming because he's not in the student body. So God really answered that prayer. I'm still praying for a breakthrough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home