matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, September 22, 2003

Lord, I'm empty fill me.
I'm flesh bound, kill me.
I'm tired, rest me.
I'm proud, test me.
I'm hungry, Feed me.
I'm lost, led me.
I'm angry, Soothe me.
I'm doubting, prove me.
I'm wondering, tell me.
I'm waiting compel me
I'm hurting, heal me.
I'm numb, feel thee.
I'm burning, cool me.
I'm freezing, warm me.
I'm broken, Change me.
I'm scattered, arrange me.
Do it all. Everything you need to do to make me- eyes open, full sprinting, fight to the death committed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home