matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, October 06, 2003

Over the past few days I've been experiencing some tightness in the chest but that seems to have gone. Just stress, I suppose. It was good to get back at the office. I'd like work better if it were a jeans and sneakers outfit other than that It's a great place to do my work that is mostly my passion sans paperwork, expense forms and meetings. Great gig with good benefits and I'm learning how to make close friendships which is difficult for me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home