matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, October 06, 2003

Back home tonight. Not tired. Optimistic. Ready to take on tomorrow. So much to do. I'm still not finished with the book but I'm making progress. Last night I worked after the service on it. The writing now is fast because all the ideas are there and it's simply putting fingers to the keyboard and dealing with left brain clean-up on the lessons. I must do the devotions and the leader article. To finish will be blessed relief.

Bought the guys candy and an indoor basketball nerf goal for the "away from home" surprises. Isaac seemed very upbeat. I lifted a few weights and let him be my personal trainer tonight. He seemed open to spending time with me.

Lord, I continue to pray that Isaac will come to a full knowledge of you. Whatever it takes, Lord. Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home