matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, November 12, 2004

now bad news

today we learned that Isaac's car needs a new gasket or new head or both. OK, i don't know what the heck i'm talking about but bottom line we'll end up paying more for the repair than we did for the car- but at this point i think we've are half way across the ocean. this is the point of no return.

Rejoice always.

anyway, today I worked on the video presentations, the Christmas presentation for lifeway (why did I agree??) and a number of other things. I feel scrambled tonight- all the wierd circumstances... But I'll survive. Tomorrow I need to go by the hospital to visit Matt J. He returned to St. Thomas hosptial with an infection on the scar from the surgery.

Lord give me St. Paul's attitude:

Actually, I don't have a sense of needing anything personally. I've learned by now to be quite content whatever my circumstances. I'm just as happy with little as with much, with much as with little. I've found the recipe for being happy whether full or hungry, hands full or hands empty.

(Phil.4:11-12 The Message Bible)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you up to, Bro? God bless your ministry. Please pray for ours. MARANATHA!

ZDRaines@ChristianMinuteman.net

May 10, 2005 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home