matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

God is big enough to see everything

This is the truth that keeps blowing my mind. It's so simple. I've known it before I walked. Our God sees it all. He sees all angles, all clumsy attempts at beauty, he reads every little thing I write. He knows it all. He is so everywhere that just thinking about gives me a sense of security and strong overwhelming, yaup compelling, vibrance. Fear? Yes (and no) Mostly an awestruck selah of clear true reality.

It makes me a better person.

No shades can be pulled.

No sunglassses in the drugstore

No disguises work- He's aware of all my tricks and masks.

It make me a God lover til the rattling in my lungs becomes the advent of eternity future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home