matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Back in the office

somewhat good news on Isaac's car. It may just be the intake valve (whatever that is) It's less expensive than the head gaskets. I really like these guys at ultimate tire. They seem to be very, very fair.

Once again, Lord I am so thankful for your work in Isaac's life. He is a changed person. Thanks for friends that stand in the gap for me (a weak-in-the-knees daddy). You were right. This work is something that you will do and it is for me to witness. I am St. Thomas now falling to my knees after touching Your side crying out, "My Lord and My God!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home