matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

the sound of running....

a good day of work as I wrote and did sound editing on worship wired weekly. I edtied the Chris Tomlin interview. As I listened I could hear the fatigue in my voice and that concerns me somewhat. When I can step back and hear it myself... But there is hope. I am finishing a number of projects and I am looking forward to a Saturday off before going to McMinnville to preach morning and evening onb Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home