matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

radar screen shot

sometimes it's interesting for me to see what was on my radar screen a year or so later, so if but for my own enjoyment and reflection, this is the muck of my life today---

Last night and this morning I spent time on DIG and last nigt i went to hal's to lay down the music for TM412 DVD. Today after the editing morning I went back to the office from my house. We looked over the DIG dailies (as such) and then I went to get Lindsey and Mitchell's wedding present. we did the shower for them and then back up to the office.

Checking the pulse under the skin

I am tired today. But i am thrilled with how things are working out with Isaac. Although we have much praying to do, I have a peace in my heart that God is at work. Nathan and Caleb have both been sick.

Caleb, must believe that Murfreesboro is something akin to a concentration camp or something because when I say I have to go to the 'boro he becomes very said. For the past week he's been asking me daily if I have to go to Murfreesboro today and telling me that he doesn't like me going there. He's freaking me out. Is this some kind of divine warning or something??

If something happens to me-- and this note is read. Caleb is a prophet.

That's all for now... think i'll stick this capsule in the dirt and wait a year or so. Note to Self reading this in Sept 05. I hope you're more rested.

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion . . . . I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."     Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home