matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, September 18, 2004

sabath day

today was truly a sabbath. i stayed home and did a little editing on Lindsey's wedding video, watched a little football and enjoyed unplugging. I may have a chance to do an interim at the church in mcminnville where I've preach a few imes. Mark Marshall said he needs to finish his work there due to policy and so he's recommending me to that position. I am really thrilled that it may be a possibility. i've missed sharing that way.

October should be an exciting month... really looking forward to the trip to Louisiana and the work I have over the next few weeks.

The video project has become the subject of a lot of conjecture. No one is quite sure what they want out of the Sunday School DVD. This has been somewhat of an agravation but in truth, I'm not concerned. We'll do it until we all feel good about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home