matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

just personal notes...

woke up this morning to the news that the causeway is bumper to bumper. people scattering north to avoid Ivan's landfall. I have a vested interest. I, being the northern most tullos, will only hear the whimper not the bang of Ivan.

I've made good progress today. Not great only good. But the slow, daily progress will get me up to speed hopefully.

I've had about six crashes on Final Cut. My laptop just doesn't have enough torque for the program. But I have been saving after almost every move.

Today we had our TLW meeting. Had fun reminiscing over Greece.

I am really looking forward to going back to Louisiana in October. I'll get a little time to visit with Mom and Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home