matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Thursday, September 02, 2004

on a work roll today

thanks be to God who continually allows me to pick up a pay check despite the fact that i am totally incompetent for the job. Today, i was able to do lots of things on Let's Worship. Tomorrow i hope to finish my additions and then move on to the contracts I owe people. It's a constant struggle. Even as I write this short note I think about all the stuff I need to do and the people I've been putting off. I need to focus tomorrow on people and not just on projects. I did handle a few needs but I have so many other things that need to be done in order to not be a liar. I've once again made too many promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home