matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, August 30, 2004

stressed, tired, relieved, happy, worried, hurried

The human psyche is amazing.
Amazing that I could be all of these things at once.

stressed= being the parent of 4 boys and keeping the pace with them

Tired= running now on 4 hours of sleep. My temple is vibrating and the circus isn't over. Tomorrow I go to Montgomery, Alabama for a video taping tomorrow.

Relieved= Isaac was late last night but he was OK. (long story I might blog tonight.)

Happy= lifemarriagejobcityministrychurch is shooting on all cylinders.

Worried= I can find things to worry about without any provocation. My personal thorn. Paul asked three times. I stopped counting at 3,498,231.

Hurried= check the time of this post. I’ve got to get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home