matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, August 30, 2004

signs of insanity

Blog: Where the heck have you been.

Matt: I've been busy.

Blog: I've been worried sick. You didn't post at all from the time you left Greece until now.

Matt: You don't know what it's like for us people.

Blog: That is so condescending. Just because I reside on some server doesn't mean I can avoid the feelings of being totally ignored. Where is this relationship going?

Matt: Look I'm sorry I'll try to post more. I might even spell check.

Blog: See now you are patronizing me!

Matt: I'm not!

Blog: Are!

Matt: Not !

Blog: Are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home