matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, August 30, 2004

Good Night Lord

I pray for peace, understanding, and strength. Show me the majesty of your grace through shared burdens and total reliance upon you. wash away the burden and carnality of pride and self accomplishment. Bring me into your presence tomorrow with thanksgiving. I pray that you will abov everything else, be Jehovah, the Self Existent One Who Reveals Himself. Reveal Yourself, Father.

Lord, reveal yourself to Isaac. Make the truth of your word and the Beauty and peace that accompanies Your presence irresistable to him. Heal us all and restore the childlike passion for life that you have called me to experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home