matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, August 30, 2004

Sampling carpet cleaners (Warning: gross)

Tonight Caleb gave me the opportunity to sample a few carpet cleaners. As 8 year olds are prone to do from time to time, Caleb had a little too much chocolate milk and ice cream after supper and we saw it all again in the den which afforded me the chance to perform my marital duties: Vomit clean-up, Just finished and I'm amazed at the products that we have. Within around 10 minutes of scooping, spraying, and scrubbing the carpet looks almost fresh and the smell is quite pleasing.

My gag reflex engaged only mildly twice. I'm sure this entry will not recieve high marks from any readers but i had such an overwhelming sense of accomplishment I had to blog-the-moment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Great Blog! Need any information on cleaning Check out my web site carpet cleaning plano texas it relates to carpet cleaning plano texas

January 29, 2006 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home