matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Packing it in...

Don't know if this will be my last blog on this side of the Atlantic, but I'm finally gathering a little nervous excitement about the trip. I'm such a rookie:-) It's just about time to put a wrap on the day. Lord, I pray that I'll remain strong and creative as we face the tasks ahead. I pray for wisdom and understanding that surpasses the limitations of language and culture. I pray that I'll remain pure and steadfast to the very end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home