matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, August 16, 2004

no thrills- just dirty details

In a meeting with true love waits right now. Out of a meeting with the multimedia services guys. Richard Barnes led the meeting. They are still trying to figure out who we are and what we are planning on doing. Jay Wolfe is our man for the first shoot.

Scripture Union Press has an internet connection but it’s in 15 minute increments. I’m hoping there will be an internet cafe close by so i can blog.

Today, i had the first drive to the new miegs and ended late because I’m just unfamilar with the route. But I was only about thre minutes late.

Richard says the city really isn’t that crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home