matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

More scrambling

I'm afraid that this day is another left brainer where my sole activity is a huge to-do list. I tried to see if I could return on an earlier flight but that seems to be impossible. Nathan missed the first three hours of school with anxiety- It affects his digestive system and his emotions. We'll continue to try to figure this out. Lord, show us the way. It seems as if we've been experiencing a tremendous amount of warfare. Lord I pray for protection. I pray You'll give me the confidence to go tomorrow. I am searching for your purpose this week in all of this. I'm tired already thinking of the things that I need to do before I leave.

A trip to Hickory Hollow Mall to connect with Nathan for the TM412 DVD
European adaptor.
Photocopy of Passport
Packing
Let's Worship Contracts.
Tons of unanswered emails.
a phone call tonight at 2 AM to the Greek Theatre.
Let's worship editing
Script writing for the DVD Sunday school Project

Lord Jesus, Son of God have mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home