matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Bruce Gust is leaving LifeWay

This place is a whole lot less cool without "Dr. Grust" He has been so great for me, it's hard to believe he decided to leave, but it has to be a God thing. Bruce has always been someone who i could count on to be just a little more outrageous than me when it come to presentations. i need than kind of "stepin' over the line, envelop pusher around to keep me on my toes creatively. Kindred spirits indeed are rare and most of mine are out of the state or country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home