matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm in Athens

I'm in an internet cafe as the night begins here in Athens. The trip went well. Lots of new experiences that i don't have time to share. the most surprising thing about the trip was how easily it went. I slept well on the plane. today way a walking journey through places i've only imagined while reading and view pictures. We climbed the slippery slopes of Mars Hill. You could almost hear Paul speak strategically to the anscestors of these people. "The unknown God" is alive and well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home