matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, August 20, 2004

here in athens at the helenic mission. last night was wild. i think i mentioned 40 guys in one room. try about 60. there was such a cascade of sleep noises that it sounded like the whole mormon tabarnacle choir was performing a musical of groans. the bunks were about aa foot apart from each other. Incredible moments of discovery, and I'm learning so much about life outside the U.S. I do miss the family, every kids play center reminds me of Caleb, every motorcycle reminds me of Isaac.

I have so much to blog about but i only have a few moments on the internet waiting list. I'm creating a little web movie of my trip when i get home.

love to all my family in Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home