matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, August 21, 2004

greek details

The blog is really acting strangely... It won't publish some things and other times it publishes multiple times the same post. I am at an internet cafe wondering if I'm going to be able to find my way back to the mission. This is the first time I've tried to do this myself. yes...I'm nervous. I really for some reason feel alienated from everyone. no one's fault, really. it's me. i suppose some of it is simply that i'm tired. last night we got back from the theatre after trying to converse with George the sound guy for a couple of hours. we have been shoved this way and that. we have been solicited, surrounded as we've walked thought the streets of the city. We finally got back last night at 1 AM and then got up around 6 AM. Paul and Steve and I went into the market place this morning after meeting with the talent. Big mistake. I am wiped out. Paul and Steve are going to beach volleyball and i said to myself- no way. I know it's the olympics. That's all i've heard. 60 bucks? DO IT! IT's THE OLYMPICS! That seems to be the excuse for everything. I say... uh ---no thanks... 90 Degrees, baking... for three hours... It's the OLYMPICS!!! uh... no thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home