matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Back home after a busy day. Lots of time on the road doing the carpooling deal.
I don't think Shakespeare ever carpooled. Working now on the October 1st book deadline. And getting ready to pack for my trip to Orlando for the Florida Baptist Music Conference. I'll be driving and dictating most of the way. My strategy is to dictate and the transcribe, edit, and rewrite when I'm off the road.

I'm ready to be alone. Tired of the talk. I spent most of my day with the door closed working on Let's Worship. Productive day but reclusive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home