matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Sunday, September 05, 2004

A needed break

i've enjoyed recouperating a little from a very busy summer, while gearing up to learn lots about final cut pro. I've been working this weekend on this program and I am excited that i'm feeling more and more comfortable with it.. We went to church this morning. I was scheduledto preach for Chris but they decided to stay in town. Mike was out. Disappointed not to hear him. I am about to tackle the house. We have a whole lot of laundry and clean-up. Darlene has left with Isaac to a counseling thing. It is a free service of Vanderbilt. In fact somehow they are going to pay US! I think it is a study of kids whose parents have experienced depression. I never dreamed that my history of illness would actually be profitable.

i have been so behind on blogging. I have missed it. Things have been in such a catch-up mode lately that blogging seems to be a selfish act. So many things at work to do and so many people to help these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home