matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, November 15, 2003

prayers

Father,

this is your day. you said ask and keep on asking, so here I am again. change me into Your likeness. drive away doubt and seditary attitudes. i'm so grateful that you call me son. i pray for isaac who is taking very small but important steps toward You. i surrender to you concerning my son. i confess that i am not, nor will i ever be the hero in his redemption. You are champion of all change.


Posted by Tullos at 10:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home