matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, November 14, 2003

reflections on John 2:2

"And Jesus and his disciples were invited to the wedding."
There is something encouraging in this short verse! When I invite Jesus to a celebration he comes.



Dear Jesus

I request your presence.
Anything I celebrate away from you is empty
you don't have to bring gifts
because it always seems like you take the ordinary of my life
and turn it into awesome imaginative pure and undeniable
...YES
I wait by the door
Even though my house is full
You see, Jesus
We aren't starting without you.



Posted by Tullos at 11:37 am
No comment was posted (add)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home