matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, November 14, 2003

Friday's Happenings

Working with Stan Loyd on a worship conference idea.

Last night I spent about thirty minutes being a monkey with Caleb. He learned a new activity song which lended me the grand opportunity to swing my arm and fall to the ground. (I'm getting a little old for the activity songs but it makes him very happy.

Father, I say thank you for a normal week, no major crisis with the kids. I pray for a covering of protection for all of them. Jacob: I pray organization. Nathan: I pray for strength and emotional toughness. For Isaac: I pray for godly companions. For Caleb: I pray for either the ability to fly or protection from bodily harm as he practises gravity defying stunts while we aren't looking. Bring him down to earth. (but not too hard)

Posted by Tullos at 9:44 am
No comment was posted (add)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home