matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Dance Stop!

This dancing deal is becoming a nightly thing with Caleb. Picked up Isaac from school as usual. Now I'm home waiting, praying for a cold front! I'm burning up. It's always been my dream to live further north.

Today, I finished my first run-through on the Summer "Let's Worship" Veterans day parade downtown. I had a great view from my 7th floor window but it looked like there were more marchers than watchers. We have these ladies called, "Women in Black" the stand on the bridge every other day to protest the war. They were noticably absent. I wonder...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home