matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, November 17, 2003

conflict is not my thing...

today was a day when outside forces brought conflict to our family. I've spent lots of time on the phone and a great deal of time praying trying to confront carefully. I hate this. I'm no good at it. I actually think I have a conflict allergy. My mouth gets dry and I run hot and cold. I just pray for peace and for wisdom. I've grown up with the world view of peace at any cost, but that doesn't exactly work all the time. Most of this stuff is hard copy journal stuff and I've been doing plenty of that. I know though that we've experienced injustice and I have to put the "big boy britches" on :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home