matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Sunday, October 03, 2004

so how did I become a night person...

i just don't know where that came from. I always feel alive at night and forced in the morning. I get up early but my greatest communion seems to come at midnight. Now here I am when a plethora of thoughts, prayer, and ideas but I MUST go to bed. I know that all spiritual people meet God in the morning (or so i've been told by numerous mentors) but i am here right now and i must go to bed. Mom's a morning person, Dad's a morning person... I don't have a new thought until the second cup and the compulsion toward reflection and obsessive praying comes to me at night. What's with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home