matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

summary

not really feeling very christmasy today. mostly just tired. this year has been full of fears, grief, new challenges, and lots of carpooling. but Lord, Sweet Jesus, You have been so faithful to me even in time of my own doubt. i am reminded of this fact as I look at a Christmas card from the guy down the street who wrote me off around a month ago

seems he has come around and seems to desire a real connection with us.

life is hard
but when i trust and obey
life is very good.

today's truth to which i cling: i am a wretched sinner in the arms of a God of grace and unbelievable mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home