matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Thursday, December 11, 2003

proposal to B&H

Today I finished my proposal for Matt Stuart on a Drama Handbook. I emailed it to him and will sit on the idea until i hear back. Darlene, Isaac and I met at Daystar. I think we're going in the right direction even though no fruit is really apparent right now. isaac is going through a real searching time and i have to trust that to Jesus. I bought him an "verbs" CD at LifeWay. i hope he likes it. it certainly sounds like the kind of music he likes. Lord grant me patience and stubborn love during these difficult days.

i'm a little nervous about doing a Christmas party for the financial managers tomorrow. ok Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home