matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

contemplating another blog transfer

after upsaid's server being down almost a week, i'm actually considering moving to another server. i've thought of all the negatives including the people who have bookmarked my blog and linked to it on their sites, but i keep coming back to the purpose of the blog which is to keep my journal up and moving and it's personally costly not to be online journaling.

today i have caleb at work which is always interesting and fun. he's playing a game on my powerbook as i type. Lord, help me to remember these times of joy and peace with him. i know their will be days when it'll be difficult to remember his joy and imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home