matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Wednesday, November 05, 2003



This is nashville today. pretty britanical, huh?

I'm amazed once again with supernatural timing as I read these words in Isaiah 35:4

Say to those who are fearful-hearted (me)
"Be strong- do not fear!
Behold your God will come with vengence

(Everyone needs an angry God at some point. I remember when my brother (a foot taller than me) saved me from a 2nd grade jerk.))

With the recompense of God. (He will give the devil what due him.)
He WILL come and save you (emphasis mine)
Then the eyes of the blind (my beloved son) will see.
The ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home