matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, November 03, 2003

comings and goings....

Today was a slow day of work. I'm still here. Planning to work on the Animation project for TM412 tonight. Clint McElroy is in town. Sounded like he was in the middle of a remote when I called. We're hoping to get together sometime this week to visit.

I'm also trying to prepare for my trip to NC this weekend. I'm really not looking forward to it like I usually would, perhaps because of all that is happening in my life here in Nashville.

As crazy as this sounds to me, I'm considering finding an interim pastorate. Darlene called and said she's really struggling today with Isaac's attitude toward her. We just have to remind ourselves that sometimes being the enemy of our kids desires is not a bad thing to be.

Jacob is having some grade woes. It's true what they say about where apples fall.

The highlight of the day was eating at the calypso cafe and buying a book "Contemplative Prayer" by Thomas Merton. Yes, flew under the baptist radar and smuggled it into Lifeway!

Feeling a bit like the egg man.

That's all for now... coo-coo ka- ju

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home