matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Isaac's back from the Tennessee game with the Sunday School class. Lord, I pray that he'll continue to make connections. Cleaned out the car today and taped Caleb's Ninja moves.

A nothing day that was very valuable to my emotions.

I have itchy feet today for some reason. Lord, I repent. Constantly. Repenting. Fighting the bent of sinful thoughts... Worried, somewhat. Somewhat frustrated, feeling somewhat minor. Time to think. Wondering today where life will lead. Stupid thoughts like the circumstances of my death. All Saints day feeling unsaintlike. At this particular time.


mtullos@lifeway.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home