matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, October 20, 2003

My email to friends about Isaac:

We had a (miraculously) great weekend with Isaac. The only possible explanation I can give is the prayers of so many friends. Isaac has actually wanted to go to church and mentioned that he really likes his Sunday School teacher. We've had no rebellious attitude, no sneaking around, no rap, and no strange behavior. He has also found some Christian music that he's wanting to purchase- something he hasn't asked for in years.

Also we've explored three promising options for Isaac if we need to put him in a different environment.

One thing is certain, God is teaching us so much. We are relying on Him more and on ourselves less.

Words can't express our thankfulness for your prayers. I'm sure most of you are aware that I am a highly sensitive person (emotionally). By the grace of God and through your prayers, I'm strengthened. God has really settled my mind, emotions, and spirit.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home