matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Saturday night. Jacob and Nathan back from Hobson and Caleb asleep on the floor. I've had the first real day of rest in a long time. I needed it. I actually need a few days like this to heal up from all that's been going on. Tomorrow we'll be at Walter Hill BC in Murph. Isaac is going to Hermitage Hills for sunday School and church. My heart is at around 108. I need to get the rate down so I'll probably start trying to work out every day for around 20 minutes at least. We have lots of questions about the coming days and weeks, financially and with Isaac's school situation.

I've felt a bit panicked for the past few days but I'm hoping to settle down. Just settle down. This is not the time to get all freaked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home