matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, October 10, 2003

This is a day when it's difficult, almost impossible to be a dad but you have to gut it up and do it because 15 years ago this whole thing started. Weary, tired of the constant worry and boundaries and second guesses. Lord, I need you to father me tonight. I am empty and weary of the fight.

Give me wisdom and protect me from the mud of cynicism and dejection.

Today started at 3:45 am. Bad stuff. I canceled my trip to NC because right now my son needs me more than others.

Lord, I surrender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home