matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Sabbath

Practicing a Sabbath today. Worship and stillness and a little football. Inlaws are now gone and I'm gearing up for what promises to be a fairly brutal week of work. I enjoyed the time change immensely! Woke up rested despite the fact that I stayed up late last night reading. I feel as if I'm on the verge of a new project on the life of Christ. I don't even know what form it will be but it is going to be a long process. Wanting to go deeper than I have in the past to understand the 1st Century culture. I feel a little nervous that it'll swallow me up as I enter the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home