matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Left Brain Details

Today I worked on contracts and emails.
Ate lunch with Chris @Jack's.
Walter and Leta spent the night at our place last night and tonight. Skipped out a little early to get a USB cable from Compusa.
Picked Isaac up. Went back to LifeWay to get Isaac a Christan Rap CD.
I'm so thankful that things have gone well over the past week with Isaac.
More in a little . Then I ran into this








Wondered what the deal was until I heard this-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home