matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Saturday, October 25, 2003

In all things...

Lord, I give you my son Isaac. Bring Him back. Protect Jacob from feelings of disappointment and rejection. He, too, is a super-feeler like me. His pain is accute but his potential to be used by You is unlimited. Lord I lift Nathan to you. Thank you for planting seeds of greatness in his life. Give him a full all out passion for you. And for Caleb. You have done so much to bring him into understanding. You have been at work increasing his mental capability. Praise You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home