matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Monday, October 20, 2003

Back home. Spent three hours moving my entertainment center and rewiring the blasted thing. By the time I was finished I had just about decided that a jam box and a tv vrc combo would have been a better idea. s-video, optic thingamabobs and other cords were about as complicated as the past two weeks.

Tomorrow, I have to work on contracts. My least favorite part of the job. I'm always afraid I'm forgetting something or someone.

Picked up Jacob from his rehearsal with Josh and Beth. I really miss them. They were pure joy when we were working on staff together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home