matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, September 12, 2003

We are meeting with Ed Lamaynce tomorrow. He's planning on speaking with Isaac. Lord, I pray that Isaac will be open to what Ed has to say. I am asking You, Lord to do a miraculous work in his life. Give us the strength to war on his behalf, through the blood of Your son, Jesus.

My thoughts have constantly been on Isaac's return to You, Lord. I reject the worry strategy because I know that it doesn't work. The very act of worry cancels my belief in You, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home