matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Prayer for Isaac

Lord,

I come before you right now, realizing that Your plan always seems to be different than my plan, but I'm going to ask this anyway- knowing that I don't deserve to ask anything of you--- but I pray that you will do something tonight as Isaac attends this men's conference with the football team. Lord, keep him clear of distractions. Let him see you for who you are!! Lord, I am a begging man. A fearful creature, i am. But, You know I love him. You know my heart on this God. I pray, faithless as I may be sometimes-- so afraid that if nothing happens- that it will be a discouragement- but, see me God... I just don't care anymore. If He doesn't change spiritually-- if he doesn't turn around and believe in You with all his heart. I will not slam prayer or faith or anything else. I'm just going to keep on knocking.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

O God! Open him up. Bring him into a powerful relationship with You.

(Satan, you get off my property. You're way out of bounds)

Event info:
SEASON OF LIFE - JEFFREY MARX / JOE EHRMAN
October 19, 2004
6:30PM
Listen to the author of Season of Life and the man the book is about speak and inspire you about how young men are being raised.





matt tullos
for more visit www.modernpsalms.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home