matt tullos

the compost pile of writer, matt tullos. mostly poems, prayers, rants and naratives... "Gods passion for the world has compelled me to be a contributor in the warfare of grace rather than a spectator in the warfare of religion."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Alexandria, LA, United States

Friday, October 15, 2004

in lafayette

I got in at around 3:30AM. got a little lost in town but finally made it to the hotel. short night. I taught one class but attendance was sparse for the major break out sessions so overall an easy day. I ate with Mark, Susan and Luke at Don's Seafood. Wonderful. It's so hard for me to believe that Luke has become such a mature man... God bless him. I am amazed at the peace in their home. Too tired to give anymore details but overall a great day and night. Now ready for rest.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God have mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home